Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Obvious Implement

Whereas some spanking implements may be readily hidden in public, such as belts, hands, whippy school canes that are so bendy they can be concealed in backpacks... : ) Others are just not quite so inconspicuous...

Take my partner's new reinforced leather paddle, for instance:


A little forward, wouldn't you say? :D

Every time I see it the word flips on that switch of electricity in me (a switch with which I'm sure many of you are highly familiar...)

The letters are actually cut-outs in the leather, and the wine-red material underneath is actually a nice velvety cloth, which gives the paddle a kind of high-class, luxurious look... Throw in the convenient leather tie attached to the handle and you've got a novelty item!

And, not to mention, it feels nice, too... :D:D

1 comment:

  1. It sounds very nice. I have been thinking about getting a new paddle. Hmm...

    ReplyDelete