Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Argyle Fetish

Recently, as in, the past few months, I've found myself invariably and irresistibly attracted to anything of argyle or plaid design.

Shirts, sweaters...





(advertised as: "Turn on a Lumberjack...") :D








folders, pens, pencils...

socks...







(advertised as: "Over the Knee Socks") :D










phone cases, sunglass cases, computer cases...

backpacks...







(for going "back to school!")











belts, earrings...

shoes, boots, bags...







(sooooooo CUTE!)









sitting room walls and throw pillows...?






(overkill? :D)








And, I am in no doubt whatsoever, that this sudden addiction to all things plaid or argyle has everything to do with the following phenomenon:
























(courtesy of Girls Boarding School)










I blame one fetish for turning me on to another. Ah well. Such is life. :)

At least I know that, should I ever feel the need to wear pants rather than a skirt for such an occasion, I'm covered in that area as well...



No comments:

Post a Comment