Saturday, January 1, 2011

Brand Spanking New Year!

WISHING YOU A VERY HAPPY 2011!!


My New Year's Resolutions:

  1. Take full advantage of every possible spanking opportunity that happens to come my way.

  2. Don't be afraid to say hello to my inner Brat once in a while... :) Afterall, she needs hugs, too, sometimes!

  3. Come up with at least three new spanking games!! (Already an idea involving Disney movies is happily brewing away...) :D

  4. Find a real spanking machine somewhere, and, somehow, find myself strapped into it...

  5. Live fully, laugh a lot, and love doing it!

Wishing all of you lovely readers a very very happy new year, with lots of fun and happiness of your own, and plenty of new adventures!! :D

(The New Year's Greeting card is in Finnish. How convenient! I can translate for you! "You Just Wait Until I Get A Hold Of You!!" They didn't give that snowman a broom for nothing! Alright, perhaps my Finnish is a little rusty... :D)

5 comments:

  1. These are perfect resolutions,Rayne. I think I might adopt them into my plan!

    xoxoxo
    Libby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Libby! Spread the love :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking to my blog, Lovey!

    xoxox
    Libby

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your resolutions. Lol. The one about the spanking machine really caught my attention.

    ReplyDelete