Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Luck of the Irish :D

Well, I guess I'm not technically Irish... but apparently around this time of year, there's enough luck to go around, because I was lucky enough to have a wonderful time at my first spanking party! (AKA, to find myself over the knee of a very considerate and personable spanker :D)


As the party upheld a St. Patrick's Day theme, naturally, I wore green (wanting to be spanked, not pinched...) And while I wasn't brave
enough to don something as straightforward
and demanding as this (true as it may be):



I did want to be prepared just in case my jeans happened to come down (which they did) and leave me slightly more exposed, so I found these:


At this rate, I'm going to end up with a pair of panties for every holiday!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone, and I hope you find what you're looking for at the end of the rainbow :D

No comments:

Post a Comment