Wednesday, August 12, 2009

What Fun!

Some very cool sites (Shabby Blogs and Leaves of Time) have helped to make this one an aesthetic success -- I would recommend both to any new bloggers, or anyone looking to spruce up an older endeavor! :D

I have to say I'm quite pleased with the way this one has turned out so far... now to actually start writing! What's a blog without content, hmm? :D

By the way, you should know from the very beginning, dear friend, that I use smileys to no end :) Please find it in your heart to accept them as the normal flow of my punctuation, or simply ignore them and mentally insert your own mood's face instead. No end to the entertainment value found within!

You should also know that I am an avid Harry Potter fan (thus the blog title), that I love playing/listening to/anything related to music, and that kink (specifically spanking, or, more specifically, being spanked) is one of the many, varied and deeply-embedded facets of my personality. :D

I hope you will enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing, and let your imagination soar!

No comments:

Post a Comment