Sunday, August 23, 2009

Kinky Tink

Let alone a plaid or argyle fetish...! This rather newly-found interest in spanking has really made me look at Tinkerbell in a new light.

Sure she was kinda cute, more than a little bratty, and unfortunately a little less than loyal... But I'd never really thought of her before as anything else... I didn't really like her, actually -- she was a bit too "girly" for me... :D

But now...
I wonder what makes her so appealing to me now...? Could she possibly house a hint of kinkiness behind those faerie wings...?
















She certainly does come off as the archetypal "spoiled brat" in the movie... Jealous, conniving, manipulative, greedy... definitely deserving of a spanking, don't you think? :D

But when she's not busy being a brat, she can actually be quite endearing. :D Cute, innocent, and, depending on how she's portrayed at the moment, kinda sexy : )
















I think, however, that this little clip might have clinched it... No wonder she set off my kink-o-meter! :D

1 comment:

  1. Spanking fairies is just *so* wrong!

    Especially Tinkerbell. Although when I was tiny, the first play I ever went to was 'Peter Pan'. And when they warned that she might die unless the audience believed in her, and shouted, "Do you believe in fairies?", there were 1,999 people who shouted, "Yes," whilst five-year old me shouted, "No!" I've felt guilty ever since...

    ReplyDelete