Thursday, August 27, 2009

Kinky Shopping Trip!


Ooooh I love shopping! :D

I've never shopped for anything kinky, really... Maybe a pair of argyle knee-socks here and there... :D And then of course your typical small arsenal of lingerie... But no other suggestive clothing, shoes, or anything overly 'fetishized'... : )

Now, I have a pair of rather high, black heels, several different kinds of stockings and tights with lace and ribbons and ruffles (and argyle) and things! :D I have TWO little black dresses...

Why this sudden burst of money-spending?

Well, along with the tradition of firsts... I'm about to go to my first public event this weekend :D It's a first for the local area, so will be rather small (and thus less intimidating...?), and is in a private venue, so although it's 'public' to me, it's still private within the larger 'bdsm' community.

I'm a little nervous (ok, more than a little), not only because it will be my first time at one of these kinds of events, but also because it's not just spanking -- it's going to be including the much broader spectrum of bdsm, which is not completely my thing, but which I am open to experiencing. : ) I will probably be watching most of the time, and hopefully will have an interesting conversation with more than one or two people... perhaps I may even find myself over a lap or two... :D

Will definitely post after going, though, so no mysteries as to how it goes...!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment