Sunday, January 31, 2010

Coloring Book

The idea for a kinky/spanking coloring book raised its bright, shiny eyes to me one day (while I was desperately trying to find an outlet for said kinky inspirations) when I stumbled across this lovely illustration: (if you are the originator or know of the originator please let me know so I can credit you)

Now, I know that coloring books are rarely looked upon in today's society as appropriate adult entertainment. But, then again, neither is spanking, really, by a majority of the world! :-P Besides, the above, like many of the other black-and-white, color-in-able drawings of spankings that I've found, could hardly be deemed as child-appropriate, either...

Wouldn't it be nice to decide just the shade of red the center of our attention should be in an illustration like this? I know I would take up coloring again every once in a while if the subject matter were as compelling. :D It's a movement for the arts! Get out your markers/crayons/colored pencils/paint brushes/wooden spoons/leather straps/paddles and get to it! :D

If I had the means and production materials necessary for the making of said coloring book (one can dream), a few other choice drawings would probably find their way in, too -- please feel free to print and color at your own leisure (as long as you don't try to sell anything!):

A theme variation from Alice in Wonderland, as well as something that could have come out of Jurassic Park...

And a delightful olden-day camping trip in the woods... All with plenty of detail to kick off the start of your coloring pleasure... :D


1 comment:

  1. ROFL this is such a funny idea - and sooo reminds me of drawing red lines across photos of girls' bottoms in naughty magazines in my teenage years!!!

    ReplyDelete