Friday, January 22, 2010

Backseat Spanking

Back after a two-month hiatus! I should be spanked for such lackadaisical blog up-keep... :D just a suggestion...

Speaking of which, I had a fun time driving a friend to the airport recently... A spanko friend, of course :D Unfortunately we didn't get any time to play while he was in town this time, but I was able to drive him to his flight home...

Once we got to the 'picking up and dropping off' area right outside the airport (you know, the place where you can only stay for like 30 seconds before a stampede of guards comes rampaging over to you like you're going to set off a bomb...) -- Once we got there, I got out of the car, naturally, to help him get his bags out of the backseat. Alright, I suppose maybe that wasn't the only reason I got out... :D

After he'd revved me up, so to speak, during the drive over with hot and steamy talk of spanking, I suppose he just couldn't resist... Right there in front of the airport, people and all, he took the opportunity to bend me over the backseat of my own car from the outside. "Just pretend you're looking for something, that's it..."

He then proceeded to land three, HARD, swats over my jeans... Seriously, I had forgotten that he could swing that hard, I felt all three through my entire body... He then helped me stand back up straight, my face bright red, saying, "Did you find it?" :P!!

Needless to say, I was INCREDIBLY distracted on the way home... Good thing I could concentrate, just barely, on not crashing my car, or I might have had to deal with some burly young police-man, too...! :D

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. "I'm sorry I drove carelessly, officer. It's just that I got spanked a few minutes ago for being naughty. Please don't punish me..."

    Shame you drove so carefully, really!!

    ReplyDelete