Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Corrupting Your Vanilla

Perhaps you remember when you were, or perhaps you are now, exploring relationships with one or ones of the more vanilla variety?

Perhaps, like me, you even confessed to one or two of them your particular quirky love of dark chocolate, and were/are able to enjoy a certain titillating mixture of flavors : ) (or, perhaps, also within my experience, they found the idea of the darkness too crooked or frightening, and ran off :P)

Whatever the case may be, I am sure many of you may empathize with me when I say that it can be quite an exhilarating moment, exploring that tiny confession, however it comes about.

In my case, never would I ever outright say to a potential partner, even with the knowledge that they are kinky, "I want you to spank me." Not unless they force me to say it, and even then with much coaxing involved. Instead, I tend to "beat around the bush" -- especially if I am uncertain of their particular flavor...

Recently (this past summer, when the weather was a tad bit warmer :D), I was sitting on a back-less park bench with a charming vanilla romantic interest, after a lovely night-time stroll through the wilderness. Our bench overlooked most of the city, with a view of the river and all the sparkling night-time lights...

You already know what was on my mind. :D

And so it shouldn't come as too much of a shock to you that when I leaned forward, sitting to his ride side, and my peripheral radar picked up his right arm extending out behind me, I turned quickly toward him, my eyes no doubt betraying the thoughts lurking silently within.

"What?" he queried, genuinely curious. He'd been stretching.

"Oh, nothing... I just thought..." and now I'm beating around the bush, on purpose, to see if I can find him anywhere near the same wavelength of thought. If he's not there, I'm not going to push anything.

"Thought what?" He grinned. "I was only stretching."

"I know... it was just..." and, without really meaning to, I'm starting to communicate non-verbally, resuming my forward leaning position, looking almost over my should at him, letting my gaze move from his eyes down to his right hand.

I watch him look from me, follow my eyes to his hand, then back to me...

"You thought I was going to spank you?"

I think I was so surprised I nearly fell off the bench. Usually, it's never quite that easy...! Wouldn't you agree? How did he get it so fast?? :D

Instead, I covered the moment with a sheepish giggle, muttering, "Something like that..." and nestling sideways into him -- mostly so that I wouldn't have to make eye contact. :)

We were silent for a moment, enjoying the view, and then he said, "I could spank you if you want..."

:D:D What a night!

And that, lovely ladies and oh so gentle men, was a successful testing of the vanilla waters, on a beautifully innocent summer night :D

No comments:

Post a Comment