Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Kinky Wear: "Spank Me" Edition

Remember CafePress and their custom-kinkyfiable Valentine's Day panties? :D

Well guess what!! I finally had the courage to custom-make my own pair of "Spank Me" panties, for use on particularly special occasions...

They have arrived, and I have since tried them out, of course, much to my own customer satisfaction : )


It takes a certain amount of chutzpah, I found out, to actually wriggle into a pair of these all-too-provocatively forward knickers before going to meet someone for the very reason, no less, of carrying out their proclamation... but all for the better, right?

I am very glad to have them, and highly recommend them to any spankee who may be willing to exhibit a small amount of daring adventurism! :D

4 comments:

  1. ...just in case he wasn't sure what you were doing over his lap: instructions to remind him.

    (These are cute. I'm considering a pair myself.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you definitely should! :D They work! I've tested them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, A'marie! :D I thought so, too...

    ReplyDelete