Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Fantastical World of Harry Potter

On this past Friday, November 19th, Part I of the final installment in the Harry Potter film series was released to theaters world-wide. Of course, I attended the midnight showing, and of course, I was consequently late to my class the following morning, and of course, this sequence of events sparked a multitude of fantasy scenarios in my mind -- many of which I'm sure you can extrapolate without much help from me :D

I have made mention in the past of my love for the series (hence the christening of this very blog -- the phrase employed by any miscreant who wishes to wipe the Marauder's Map blank after mischievous use), and also of my favorite Harry Potter character: Professor Severus Snape, the Hogwarts Potions Master for a large portion of the series.

While the professor (Alan Rickman!!!! :D) doesn't feature much in Part I of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, I know that he will play a much larger role in Part II (not too much of a spoiler alert :D), which they are forcing us to continue anticipating heavily until July...!


In the meantime, however, it's ideas like this which continue to feed my own fire of imagination :D Three erring young witches-in-training to be dealt with? No need to make them wait their turns -- magic allows a time-efficient professor to deal with all three at once! And since we have magic, we may as well get creative... : )

Hope you enjoy, and I hope those of you out there who may or may not also enjoy the fantastical world of Harry Potter have plenty of chances to indulge your imagination, as well! :D

3 comments:

  1. That is an amazing picture. I never thought about the possibility of magic and spanking before- in a school setting it makes sense though.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Poppy! I wish I knew the name of the artist -- the picture was brought to my attention by a friend some time ago... I was equally enlightened! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. that little minx Hermonie needs big spanks ,love spanks ,tim xx

    ReplyDelete